Weird Chicago Tours General Information
- See the public tours schedule by clicking the Book Now button or arrange a private tour for your group! Call us questions at 217-791-7859! All Reservations made online!
- The Weird Chicago Tours run about 3 hours in length. We travel all over the city during the tours and we do get on and off the bus throughout the evening, offering a mix of gangsters, ghosts, crime and the unusual all year around! We use air-conditioned and heated luxury coaches, so you’ll tour Weird Chicago in comfort, no matter what the time of year! We do not offer an itinerary or list of stops for the tour. It can sometimes change and sadly, other companies copy our tours so we’d rather keep that info to ourselves and share it with our guests during the tour!
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome on the tours, but it’s not recommended for kids under the age of 10. Sorry, no babies or infants in strollers. No one under the age of 21 is allowed on our Weird Pub Crawls or the Roaring ’20s Tour! Adults over 18 only on the Red Light District Tour
- We do not allow alcohol to be brought aboard the bus for public tours (excludes private tours) but do encourage guests to purchase drinks at the pubs where we stop on the tour! Any intoxicated guest who interferes with other guests, or the operation of the tour, will be barred from the tour. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Private Tours Are Available for Groups up to 55 (or much smaller too) people and we can customize your tour to fit the needs of your party or you can choose from one of the tours that we offer! These Weird Tours are great for bachelorette parties, groups and corporate events! Click Here for More Information about our Private Tours!
- All Reservations for public tours are sold on a first come/ first served basis and we do not offer refunds for unused reservations. Credit toward future tours may be offered if we receive a minimum of 48 hours advance notice! There is no guarantee on this, so please try and keep the dates for which reservations are made, if possible! We are only able to reschedule you once per reservation.
Want to Know the Stories that Inspired the Weird Chicago Tours?
Weird Chicago | Blood, Guns & Valentines | Murder by Gaslight | By Troy Taylor