THE BEST TOUR IN CHICAGO! Join Weird Chicago for the best tour in the city! We take you to both famous and little-known spots and behind the scenes of the greatest events in Chicago’s rich and wonderfully weird history. From haunted places to gangster hangouts, vanished history and crime scenes, we take you where no one else can. This isn’t just another ordinary tour — it’s an urban adventure that makes the past truly come alive! Come expecting the unexpected!
WELCOME TO WEIRD CHICAGO!
We’re not like any other tour in the Windy City — we’re the tour that other companies come to when they’re looking for ideas. Why don’t we offer an itinerary of our stops? Because we always want to want to keep you guessing! Plus, our tour often changes so that we can keep offering you a unique and exciting experience! We've been voted the "best tour in Chicago" for a reason, so see the schedule and join us soon!
CURRENT TOURS FROM WEIRD CHICAGO
WEIRD CHICAGO TOURS GENERAL INFORMATION
- See the public tour schedule above or arrange a private tour for your group! Call us questions at 217-791-7859! All Reservations made online!
- The Weird Chicago Tours run about 3 hours in length. We travel all over the city and we do get on and off the busthroughout the tour. We use air-conditioned and heated buses, but are frequently off the bus, so be sure to dress for the weather! We do not offer an itinerary or list of stops for the tour. It can sometimes change and sadly, other companies copy our tours so we’d rather keep that info to ourselves and share it with our guests during the tour! Just come expecting the unexpected and you'll be glad you did!
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome on the tours, but it’s not recommended for kids under the age of 10. Sorry, no babies or infants in strollers. No one under the age of 21 is allowed on our pub crawls or the Roaring ’20s Tour!
- We do not allow alcohol to be brought aboard the bus for public tours but do encourage guests to purchase drinks at the pubs where we stop on the tour! Any intoxicated guest who interferes with other guests, or the operation of the tour, will be barred from the tour. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Private Tours Are Available for Groups up to 55 and as low as 14 (and anywhere in-between) people and we can customize your tour to fit the needs of your party or you can choose from one of the tours that we offer! These Weird Tours are great for bachelorette parties, private groups and corporate events! CLICK HERE FOR PRIVATE TOUR INFO!
- All Reservations for public tours are sold on a first come/ first served basis and we do not offer refunds for unused reservations. Credit toward future tours may be offered if we receive a minimum of 48 hours advance notice! There is no guarantee on this, so please try and keep the dates for which reservations are made, if possible! We are only able to reschedule you once per reservation.
WANT TO KNOW THE STORIES THAT INSPIRED THE WEIRD CHICAGO TOURS?
WEIRD CHICAGO | BLOOD, GUNS & VALENTINES | MURDER BY GASLIGHT | TWO LOST GIRLS | BY TROY TAYLOR
Troy Taylor’s Article on Chicago’s Most Elusive Ghost — including History, Sightings & Who Mary Might Actually Be!
The St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
4-Part Series on Gangland Murders and the Lingering Spirits — and Possible Curse — of this Bloody Event!
The Iroquois Theater Fire
The Chicago Night When the Show Did Not Go On! The True Story of One of the City’s Most Haunted Places!
Farewell to the Grimes Sisters
The Tragic End of Innocence in Chicago. Relive the Horrific Disappearance, Gruesome Murders & Ghosts Left in the Wake
The Our Lady Of Angels Fire
Chicago’s Lost Innocence in 1958
The Green Mill
History of Chicago’s Greatest Nightclub and “Machine Gun Jack” McGurn
The Eastland Disaster
One of Chicago’s Greatest Disasters and the ghosts left behind!
Fort Dearborn Massacre
How the City of Chicago was born in blood!
The Sausage Vat Murder
The Tragic Tale of Louisa Luetgert
Screaming Lizzie, Chicago Avenue Mary & Other Roadside Ghosts
Chicago’s “other” vanishing hitchhiker
Chicago’s Thrill Killers
The “Perfect Crime” of the Infamous Leopold & Loeb!
The Haunting of Al Capone
The Bloody Life of Chicago’s Greatest Gangster and the Ghost that Hounded him to his Grave!
The Car Barn Bandits
History & Hauntings of Chicago’s Last Outlaws!
Chicago’s Haunted Police Stations
A Gathering of Ghosts from the early 1900s!
Chicago’s First “One-Way Ride”
The Lost Story of Billy Bate
The World Came to Chicago
The World’s Columbian Exposition of 1893